Campus Automobile Francorchamps (Route du Circuit, 60 - 4970 Stavelot)
- Thursday July 4th : 2PM - 10 PM
Hotel Le Roannay (Rue de Spa, 50 - 4970 Stavelot)
- Friday July 5th : 7.30AM - 8PM
- Saturday July 6th : 8AM - 19.30PM
- Sunday July 7th 9AM - 2PM
- Plugs in the paddock are « 16 Amp. Bipolar » (blue plugs);
- Petrol station in the paddock;
- All participants can camp in the paddock but it is strictly forbidden to nail tent-pegs in the ground;
- Restaurants and bars open from 10.00 am. Pit Brasserie in the F1 paddock.
Paddock access during the event
- Vehicles lower than 2.15 m : you can reach the paddock by Ster, via the tunnel under the track (freeway exit nr 10)
- Vehicles higher than 2.15m : you can reach the paddock by Stavelot-Blanchimont (freeway exit nr 11).
No paddock access by la Source curve!
1. Does the bike have to be properly insured?
No. Insurance is not compulsory.
2. What will happen in case of accident?
The organiser declines any responsibilities in the case of any accidents between the participants.
You will have to find a compromise between those involved. For further information, contact your insurer.
3. What about catering?
The Pit Brasserie is open from 7.30 am You can get a lunch buffet. Alcohol consumption is forbidden for all participants
4. How will the motorcycles be sorted into the different groups?
The motorcycles will be classified by capacity and constructional year.
5. Which documents do we have to take?
Your identity card (or your driving licence), the letter of confirmation and the completed and signed indemnity form are mandatory.
6. What will happen in case of terrible weather conditions?
The event will take place unless cancellation of the event by the organizer due to exceptional conditions.
You must make up your own minds whether to take part or not (no refund).
7. I’ve applied and paid but unfortunately, I cannot come. Can I get a refund?
No amount will be refunded. With agreement of the organiser, someone else can eventually take your place.
8. Is there anything special we ought to know about riding on a circuit?
There is no particular knowledge required: only the meaning of flags and lights.
9. Is there a decibel limit?
No, there is no decibel limit during the Bikers' Classics.
The bike can be equipped with an open exhaust, but it must be in good condition.
10. Can the original equipment of the bike be modified?
Yes, slick tyres or other racing modifications are authorized.
11. Is there a photographer on the event?
Yes, our official photographer is present during each event : www.fotoeventi.com
You can buy the photo on the day or order them via the website.