Track sessions

All the participants of the track sessions will need to own :

  • either a « Training » license, covering them for an event taking place in Belgium.;
  • either subscribe to the Vintage Card thanks to the online form 


Any participant to one of the races organized during the Bikers’Classics (European Endurance Legend Cup, ProClassic, BCGP, IG-Königsklasse, Camathias Cup) will need to own:

  • either a racing license from their national federation and its start permission;
  • either a « One Event » license to be requested to the FMB (Belgian Motorcycling Federation). To do so, rider has to :